The SeaHunter 8000’s Maritime Surveillance Software is based on a well proven Graphical User
Superior Mission Management Functionality
- 1/12Identifying oil-spills and estimating the volume of the spill
- 2/12Border Patrol
- 3/12Identifying illegal activities (Fishing/ Trafficking / Smuggling)
- 4/12Protecting Oil & Gas Infrastructure
- 5/12Monitoring the oil spill & response «on scene»
- 6/12Accidents – Ship/Offshore/other
- 7/12Identifying Land-based spills
- 8/12Assisting Police and Customs authorities
- 9/12Perform Search and Rescue (SAR) Assistance / Operations
- 10/12Firefighting monitoring
- 12/12Recording of Mission DATA for evidence
This provides a Mission Management configuration tool, with integrated network and Mission critical planning and performance capabilities. The high end SeaHunter 8000 is taking the next step into the future State of the Art tactical collaboration, with the authorities involved, during airborne surveillance while securing high definition evidence across national and international waters.
The consoles are modular. They are easy to assemble. The weight and size of each module is easily manageable by persons bringing the consoles in/out for maintenance etc. The consoles are mounted to the aircraft seat rails through a mechanical seat rail adapter. All LRU’s belonging to the special SeaHunter 8000 mission applications are mounted inside the cabinets and will therefor require minimum space in the cabin. However, the design and computer systems of the SeaHunter 8000 allows for expansions of several types of mission applications.